The IMPC website incorporates in-house developed, bespoke tools to visualize high-throughput phenotype data.
The IMPC is developing specialized tools to visualize the raw and curated high-throughput phenotype data collected, as well as the results from the statistical pipelines applied to analyse the data. Data organization is gene-centric.
The following pages can be found on the IMPC website:
- Gene pages: one available for virtually every mouse protein-coding gene
- Phenotype pages: one available for every phenotype under investigation
- Chart pages: accessible from gene and phenotype pages
- Research Highlights pages: data focusing on a particular theme or physiological system
- Advanced Tools pages: additional ways to visualize the data
All can be directly accessed from the IMPC Homepage, except for the Chart pages, which are accessible from gene and phenotype pages.
More in Data visualization
- I see more significant parameters in the All Measurements chart, than significant phenotypes in the Significant Phenotype table; why does this happen?
- I see some phenotypic terms that are associated to more than one biological system; why does this happen?
- How do I use the parallel coordinates viewer?
- Gene pages
- Phenotype pages
- Chart pages
- Embryo image data